Friday, February 27, 2015

The Left's War on White America

Via Billy


Folks, I pray that what I am about to say will help open your eyes to the evil coming from the Left in our country (Democratic Party, Hollywood and the mainstream media). When you start teaching innocent little children to feel guilty for being born white, it can only be described as a war on white America.

I am black and very pleased with who God made me to be. Imagine the Left’s reaction to a white person saying they are grateful for God’s choice for their life. According to the Left, everyone (gays and minorities) are encouraged to be proud of who they are except white people.

I brought this up at dinner with white friends. I wonder how white America is dealing with the Left relentlessly trashing all things white? When will it reach a tipping point? My friends laughed, “Oh my gosh, Lloyd is becoming David Duke (white nationalist, former Grand Wizard of the KKK).” My friends were having a little fun with me. But one does have to wonder when whites begin saying, “Enough!”

9 comments:

  1. No worries here. I'm rather happy to be white. And married to a white girl, who had white babies. That is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lovely white bride and I have 7! I say it's the only way to rise up and take back what's ours. Marry in your race, start a small business, breed many beautiful children then homeschool them and raise them in the business. Prescription for success.

      Delete
  2. They say all races are equal, then devise a set of rules only Anglo Saxons need follow. I haven't heard this from the mouth of a minority for 20yrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say all races are equal, then devise a set of rules only Anglo Saxons need follow.

      Logic has left the language of the collectivist, if it was ever in it.

      Delete
  3. Read the 1895 novel, "THE TIME MACHINE", by Herbert George "H. G." Wells, which describes the Eloi and the Morlocks.

    In my opinion, that's an apt description of the racial polarization and hostility currently existing in our contemporary society - - - eerily foretold in 1895.

    ReplyDelete