Monday, February 9, 2015

Gallup CEO: I May 'Suddenly Disappear' for Telling Truth About Obama Unemployment Rate

 http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Susan+Clifton+Inside+Thurgood+Marshall+College+0Ybg2bMY22Fl.jpg
This should be a huge story, but won't be covered truthfully in the MSM.

The head of the Gallup polling firm recently backpedaled on his claim that the official unemployment rate being trumpeted by the White House, Wall Street and the media is a "big lie."

Jim Clifton, the Chairman and CEO of Gallup, recently told CNBC that he was worried he might “suddenly disappear” if he disputed the accuracy of what the U.S. government is reporting as unemployed Americans, Wall Street on Parade reported.

“I think that the number that comes out of BLS [Bureau of Labor Statistics] and the Department of Labor is very, very accurate. I need to make that very, very clear so that I don’t suddenly disappear. I need to make it home tonight.”

More @ Newsmax

No comments:

Post a Comment