Thursday, February 12, 2015

'Breaking Bark': Drug Agents Eye Syrup Makers As Meth Lab

Via Cousin Bill

http://cdn.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/video_thumbs/135946/135946_0001.jpg

A Union County, Illinois family got a surprise on a Wednesday morning in February of 2013 as drug agents swarmed their property.

According to KFVS-TV, "I heard the dogs barking. And I knew that meant somebody was outside the house," said Laura Benson. "And I looked out the windows and I seen a truck coming up the driveway fairly fast. And an Anna police car right behind it."

Laura says she couldn't believe her ears when she heard the drug agents say they suspect a meth lab on her property.

More with video @ CNS News

13 comments:

  1. Thankfully it wasnt a no knock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing they were able to SWEET talk the agents or it could have BOILED over into a real STICKY situation. Now that theve been cleared, their neighbors have nothing to BARK about .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again this just proves guns and badges without brains are just a bunch of SAPS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In some local rural areas, there's so much use of methamphetamine here that the amount used has to be regulated.

    That's why you see signs on the side of the road advising, "SPEED LIMIT 10", or, "SPEED LIMIT 15".

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I enjoy telling folks that - - - ,

    "I'm a heroine addict - - - I like girls."

    (As you can see, that joke only works when it's spoken aloud, for when written, folks will notice the difference in spelling, which will kill the joke's punch line.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not yet.

    They still have to verify my paperwork before I can relocate to the cheaper place designated exclusively for seniors with low income.

    After I do move, conditions of my lease require that I continue paying rent and utilities until a new tenant can move in and take over.

    I'm gambling that will be QUICK!

    I've only got less than a thousand bucks left.

    But, if worse comes to worst, I can always sleep in my pickup truck, which will be okay now that the weather is warming up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I'm typing this, it is Twenty-Three Hours plus Eight Minutes (i.e., 2308) on Thursday 12 February 2015, where the current weather is partly cloudy and thirty-two degrees (32%) in Vernal, Utah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad as it's 34 here and we have five nights of freezing temperatures to look forward to which is unusual.

      Delete