Friday, February 6, 2015

4 Star Admiral Blasts Obama Administration over Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration


During a National Press Club address on how to combat Islamists, Admiral James A. "Ace" Lyons (U.S. Navy, Ret.), former Commander-in-Chief, U.S. Pacific Fleet, said that under the administration of Barack Obama, the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated all of the National Security Agencies of the United States.

The 87-year-old, four star Admiral, who served the United States in the military branch of the Navy, told the National Press Club that "the transformation of America has been in full swing ever since 2008."

"President Obama's 'no show' was an embarrassment for all Americans," he continued. "But it also was a signal to the Islamic jihadis. It's one of many signals he sent over the years while he was in office."

10 comments:

  1. As a five year Army MP who attained the rank of Buck Sergeant, I could have told you of the broad infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into our National Security Agencies. Every single one of them needs to be arrested and detained and serve prison sentence for life and that needs to start with Jarrett. Did we allow Germans and Japanese into our Government during and after WW2? I think not. We did allow communists though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree, but was curious of your experience knowing of the infiltration?

      Delete
  2. Amen, that man I wish was my father, my grandfather (which he was but died a young man at 67), or a neighbor that has a set swinging, He does not pull a punch, and knows that we have a problem with the political correctness, and will stand there in his frail body and stand for it. My God where have all of us gone?

    Brock I don't know if this comment was posted in another post, if so im sorry I blame the NSA :) but I would love to shake this mans hand.

    -Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was posted on the "The Chi Lites" and I was trying to figure it out! :) I certainly agree with your assessment of this wonderful man.

      Delete
    2. Ya i couldn't figure out how I managed getting that comment in the other one. Sorry about that. It was late.

      Delete
    3. Well, that makes only one mistake we both have made in our lifetime, so I thing not bad...........:)

      Delete
    4. That reminds me of what my dad would always say. "I was wrong only once in my life, and thats when I thought I was wrong only to find out I was right"

      Im sure it wasn't his quote, but he said that a lot. grins.

      Delete
  3. And begin with the arrest of one Barrack Hussein Obama.

    ReplyDelete