Sunday, January 18, 2015

Swiss Franc Trade Is Said to Wipe Out Everest’s Main Fund

 

Marko Dimitrijevic, the hedge fund manager who survived at least five emerging market debt crises, is closing his largest hedge fund after losing virtually all its money this week when the Swiss National Bank unexpectedly let the franc trade freely against the euro, according to a person familiar with the firm.

Everest Capital’s Global Fund had about $830 million in assets as of the end of December, according to a client report.

More @ Bloomberg

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I don't understand this move

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He guessed wrong which evidently was unusual for him.

      Delete
  2. Recently I tested Trading Everest system. My 3 days and 18 trade experience says that it is another dump & defected signal provider. I find few systems are well, in that list- Ataraxia 7, My Cash Bot, Profit Maximizer. I'm still using My Cash Bot. I like it for few reasons- its maximum 88% accuracy, user friendly systems, support services, updated features & its pair system. It’s also very easy to use just like a child game. It’s really a guaranteed money making machine to me & I like to recommend you to use it for once : http://po.st/sgJYnq You don’t need to ask here and there for your binary business help if you read this Software Review. You can check by visiting their official website MyCashBot official website

    ReplyDelete