- Meet NC's most pro-gun legislator, Representative Larry Pittman.
- Meet GRNC President F. Paul Valone.
- Compete for GRNC apparel in the centerfire handgun steel plate match (9mm or greater).
- Compete for GRNC apparel in the rimfire handgun "darts" match.
- For an inexpensive rental rate, shoot a sub-machine gun.
- Test the new Glocks! (models 41 & 42).
It takes guts to stand up to leadership in defense of gun rights, but there is a price: So called “mainstream” Republicans are determined to remove Pittman. Now the most pro-gun member of the NC House is facing a well-financed RINO in the primary. What will you do about it?
Representative Larry Pittman (R, Cabarrus, GRNC ****) was critical to passing the largest expansion of gun rights in North Carolina history, House Bill 937.
How so? With GRNC support, Pittman led a “floor fight” to return restaurant carry to a bill from which leadership had stripped it. Realizing the seriousness of the effort, House leadership later moved restaurant carry, the Senate improved it, and the rest is history.
Attend the "Larry Pittman Benefit Shoot" and Defend the most pro-gun NC House Rep
|3789 Roberta |
Church Road SW
|Concord, NC 28027|
|When: ||Thursday, February 27|
|5:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
- 10% off ammo for benefit attendees.
- The use of the Glock 41 & 42 is at no cost, however those using them must purchase ammo from Eagle guns.
- Everyone shooting MUST watch the safety video prior to shooting.
- Minors under 15 cannot shoot the machine gun.
- Minor policy of Eagle Guns applies to this event.
- Action, please