Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Pilot Of The Indonesian Plane That Went Missing Was A Devout Muslim Who Slaughtered Christians

141229072417_pilot_irianto_airasia_624x351_bbc_nocredit

Call me an Islamophobe, but when I research the pilot from the missing flight QZ8501 Captain Iriyanto I access the local news in Indonesian, not in English. There I find out that the pilot of the missing flight QZ8501 and like the pilot on the other missing flight MH370 are both devout Muslims, I get somewhat paranoid. Translating from Indonesian I find the following:

More @ Shoebat

4 comments:

  1. There's also a rumor floating that the CEO may have had prior knowledge
    He dump almost 1million stock ~week prior.

    http://conservativeread.com/airasia-ceo-dumped-shares-days-before-flight-disappeared/

    Makes you wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense kamikaze aircraft full of unsuspecting Christians. With a lousy last meal

    ReplyDelete