Sunday, December 14, 2014

The 2015 Z06 is Not for the Faint of Heart

 The 650-hp, 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is one of the most capable vehicles on the market, capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in only 2.95 seconds, achieving 1.2 g in cornering acceleration, and braking from 60-0 mph in just 99.6 feet. The Z06 coupe will arrive at dealers in the U.S. in early 2015.

The 650-hp, 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is one of the most capable vehicles on the market, capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in only 2.95 seconds, achieving 1.2 g in cornering acceleration, and braking from 60-0 mph in just 99.6 feet. The Z06 coupe will arrive at dealers in the U.S. in early 2015.

 More @ Racing Junk

4 comments:

  1. Ford didnt need a taxpayer funded bailout to put their cars on the road. I wouldn't sing too loud G.M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a Ford product now and intend to stick with them, not that I ever buy new anyway.

      Delete
    2. Can you imagine the food, medical supplies, tools, guns and ammo you could buy with the coin needed to buy, tag, insure, maintain and operate that behemoth! No thanks, I'll stick with my Ford 7.3l IDI diesel van and pickup. When that thing is sidelined in the zombie apocalypse, I'll siphon the oil and tranny fluid out, dump it in my ride and motor on!!

      Delete