Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Jane Fonda is building a shrine to herself

Via Iver

http://americangrizzlies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jane-Fonda-Communism.jpg


I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die

Even Jane Fonda needs a reminder of her fabulousness.

At 77, the actress is building a “shrine” to herself that she hopes will boost her recently faltering confidence.

“I’ve found myself backsliding a bit of late in terms of where my thoughts have tended to reside (not always with the generosity of vision I wish for) and my confidence has been iffy for the past four months,” the stunning star wrote in a blog post Sunday, her 77th birthday.

“So, while meditating today an idea came to me: I’m going to create a shrine to myself – or, at least, the self I wish to be, the self who began to manifest when I was a young girl before the s–t hit the fan,” she continued.

More @ Page Six

14 comments:

  1. She is free to call it a shrine....but I think it is more likely to become a urinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shrine to Jane Fonda already; it is in my bathroom and every morning I put a new collection of Obama action figures in it and watch them swirl away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pond scum along with her communist co-ops. I think her father was a commie
    also if I remember correctly. Most of the holleyvile are commies. Back in the 50's,
    the gov. hunted them down and exposed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back in the 50's, the gov. hunted them down and exposed them.

      McCarthy has been vindicated.

      Delete
  4. What a piece of, work, a shrine. I got a shrine for you baby...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we get lucky, maybe she'll entomb herself in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotten to the point that I want to embalm these bastards while they are still alive. Pickle them in formaldehyde after and put them on display with a placard... It's extreme but WTFO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey and we could charge admission to be used for worthily causes! :)

      Delete
  7. I can only hope that she is cremated and gets flushed down a toilet that empties into a rice patty in s/e asia.

    ReplyDelete