Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Comment on 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot!' Oh, Bite My Ass, You F***...

Via Billy


Via Ryan



 Here's something to consider; Could it be possible that Michael Brown's death has nothing to do with "racism"? That Brown was black and the officer was white was a coincidence and the outcome would have been the same regardless of race? That the incident was contrived as racial by people with an agenda to push? I've noticed how the pictures posted of Brown were of him in his graduation gown. Also if you are 18 years of age, you are legally considered to be an adult and NOT a child, and as such fully responsible for your actions. It seems to me that the mantra of "Black lives matter" has some exceptions, as in, it does NOT apply if you talking about black on black violence/murders or the high percent of black babies being aborted. Nobody talks about the racism in the charge of "acting white" if a black kid wants to study hard to get good grades in school. I am speaking from personal experience here; we had a black teenager baby sit our kids, told us of the crap she took from her peers for "acting white" cause she wanted to get good grades in high school, so she could get into a good college.

As I see it, all of the social ills and problems in the black community are entirely of their own making and due to breaking of one if not several of the Ten Commandments. White racism/privilege, my ass. We are too damn busy working for a living, raising a family, trying to make ends meet, and enjoying our interests to spend the time and effort to be racist. I also highly resent the notion that because I am white I don't appreciate and enjoy those who are different than me. And yes I HAVE been discriminated against because of my race, gender and when I was a GI.

--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment