Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Assassinations? Blame Obama and Holder

 http://floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/obama_BloodHandsHope-80.jpghttp://www.texasbrady.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/blood-on-Holders-hands.jpg

There, I said it. At least in the headline, I said it.

Not convinced?

Fine, I’ll say it again: I blame Eric Holder and Barack Obama for the assassinations of officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu.

And I blame New York Mayor Bill DeBlasio.

And Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and Elizabeth Warren and the whole rotten Democrat Party that uses and abuses race, ethnicity and gender to hide their own shortcomings.

A free society has many shortcomings but it also has the remedies to fix them if we’d be patient.

But what can we expect when our president and the highest law enforcement officer of the land—along with the party that nurtures them-- routinely sides with criminals over the rest of us?

More @ Townhall

5 comments:

  1. I agree except that he omitted Sharpton. Sharpton should be in jail for inciting murder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would have been arrested if he was white, no ifs, ands or buts, as my mother would say.

      Delete