Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veteran Fears For His Safety After Getting Attacked

I'll be in my wheel chair this evening feigning sleep.  I hope this intruder visits for a dose of .38 Special Plus P.  I'll photograph his corpse before I call 911, then find my year-younger Aurora friend in this article and present him with the picture. 

Octogenarians of the World Fight Back! Stay armed.  You're not prepped if you're not packing.  My Johnstone/Marjoribanks family crest bears the motto "Nonquam Non Paratus--Never Not Prepared.". You'd better believe it. 

Almost all crime here now is from low-rent apartments and government subsidized housing.  They will call 9,000 Aurora citizens for the jury panel for the Holmes Mass Theater murder trial which will start long after I'm gone, if ever.  Welcome to the 21st Century. 

Hickenlooper got elected again so Nathan Dunlap is safe from the needle.  You can't make this stuff up.

Horace

Lee Pekish (credit: CBS)

A veteran who lives in Aurora and uses a wheelchair says he’s worried after he was attacked in his home by a robber.

That’s what Lee Pekish assumes happens, at least. Aurora police have little to go on in their investigation into the case so far, but Pekish, an 80-year-old Korean War veteran, told CBS4 the events of last Saturday played out like this:

More with video @ CBS Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment