Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Atheist Crusade Against a Conservative Christian History Professor

Via Dan


Recently I received an email, the subject line of which provocatively suggested that atheists were on the “warpath” against a university professor. Intrigued, I clicked on the email and opened up the linked article. I have to admit that I was less interested in the story than I was in identifying this conservative professor and finding out what his alleged offense was. How could atheists have a complaint about a university professor? Aren’t all professors atheists, or at least hostile to historic Christianity, anyway?

Of course I’m exaggerating a little bit, but just a little bit. Other than a few high profile exceptions, such as Prof. Mike Adams who won a lawsuit alleging discrimination because he is a political conservative and an outspoken Christian, conservative Christians are not well represented among the typical university faculty, a fact that multiple surveys have abundantly demonstrated.

2 comments:

  1. Tenured idiots will be responsible for the death of higher education and the great institutions that have been erected to further that cause.

    ReplyDelete