Saturday, November 22, 2014

Save a Life – Surrender Your Knife

Via Charlie


Dated

LANCASHIRE Constabulary has joined forces with the ground-breaking national anti-knife crime campaign ‘Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’, as the force’s knife amnesty comes to an end.

Since the amnesty began at the end of August, more than 800 knives have been handed in across the county – including swords, machetes and commando knives. The amnesty was extended for a further week owing to its success.

Lancashire officers have now given their backing to a national initiative designed to raise awareness of *knife crime and encourage the surrender of dangerous weapons. *Dern, I knew that guns committed crimes, but didn't know that knives did also..........

6 comments:

  1. Well, that aint going to happen with my blades. If the bang stick wont work at close quarters the cold steel will. By the way I keep a cold steel fasthawk tomahawk in all my vehicles and in my hunting pack. Nothing but a bullet will end a situation quicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have good reviews and are inexpensive, . Thanks.

      Delete
  2. 800 knives have been handed in across England............ and they call THAT a success?

    Shit, if I only got 800 of something from a country of millions, I'd call it a failure....
    But I'm not a Liberal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a photograph of the village idiot?

    ReplyDelete