Friday, November 7, 2014

Ferguson Protestors Deliver “Rules of Engagement” to Police

 http://hardnoxandfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/all-damn-day2.png

CNN is reporting that the #Ferguson protestors have delivered to police a list of 18 “Rules of Engagement.” These essentially amount to a set of constraints on police response to the violence expected to result when the grand jury declines to indict Police Officer Darren Wilson for his self-defense shooting of Mike Brown, the 290-pound black adult male who, in what seems like an all too common moment of poor judgment, attacked and tried to kill the police officer.

I’ve embedded the list, as linked on the CNN site, below, but the first item is worthy of particular note:
1) The first priority shall be preservation of human life.
The irony fairy was unavailable for comment.

Anyway, here’s the whole list:

12 comments:

  1. And in the mean time, the family, including the mother of Brown, are fighting
    over the money from the t-shirts. Even inflicting bodily harm. More irony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is a gift from God. What you do with it is your gift to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you do with it is your gift to God.

      I'm afraid many are giving nothing good.

      Delete
    2. I was composing a long paragraph about responsibility, the 3 tenets of happiness and those that don't have a purpose to live (gives them time to wreak havoc on society- because gvt is their nanny) and then I saw this on angel's site. It applies to the certain portions of our society too.

      http://hopelesslysane.blogspot.com/2014/11/word-of-day.html

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun. These games will be played in many areas, especially here in the South, 'cause us rednecks be needin' ta git taught a lessin'.

    MY rules of engagement are slightly less restrictive. For me. Peace begets peace, and anything else, doesn't. May cooler heads prevail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These games will be played in many areas, especially here in the South, 'cause us rednecks be needin' ta git taught a lessin'.


      That's approriate as I was just fiddling with my scope. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks. I don't think so. I will stick to my own rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between the beheading in Moore Oklahoma and these Ferguson idiots I built a AR-10 with a kit from Palmetto State Armory. 16 in stainless, with CAR type stock, Magpul pistol grip,Magpul mags, Magpul flip up rear site and I topped it with a 1.5x4 power range finding scope. It's sighted in for 168gr bthp's and I hand loaded 168 grain Nosler's (a hunting bullet.) it will do the job and it works fine. For a .308 the recoil isn't bad either. I feel safer than with a 5.56

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . For a .308 the recoil isn't bad either. I feel safer than with a 5.56

      Nice and I would also.

      Delete