Tuesday, November 18, 2014

80-Year-Old Army Vet and Cancer Survivor, Mercilessly Beaten By Police Who “Feared For Their Lives”

Via LH

grandpa2
An 80-year-old cancer survivor and Army veteran says that he fears for his life after being beaten, bloodied and left with broken bones by police.

“I’m afraid for us to even drive out of our driveway or to get on the street. I don’t know what they will do,” Libby Swan, Bill’s wife, said.

Bill Swan was on his tractor when he noticed a utility crew attempting to dig on his property and approached them to tell them to vacate his property. The workers then called police, according to KCTV 5.

When officers arrived they yanked Swan off the tractor and took him to the ground leaving him bloodied and with broken ribs.

More with video @ The Free Thought Project


11 comments:

  1. It's a wonder they didn't shoot him since he reportedly tried to run them over with the tractor. On that note, why didn't they charge him with felony assault on LEO w/ a deadly weapon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind being on overwatch behind my bolt gun for the man next time he decided to mow his lawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Can't believe they didn't even have a medic check and clean him up before release. Something is wrong in the state of Denmark, as my mother would say.

      Delete
    2. Wouldn't be surprised if kept a coach gun with him on that tractor from now on...

      Delete
    3. Good idea. I've always wanted one.

      Delete
  3. If that was my dad there would be some funerals pending REAL soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the utility companies have right of ways and Mr Swan may have gotten beligerant with the bullies with badges, there is no excuse for the way he was handled. Situations like this require a bit of finess on the officers part. This "my way or the highway" mentality of law enforcement needs to end. My dad never took crap off the cops when he was still around and neither do I. Like Dan said, if this was my dad,....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is no excuse for the way he was handled. Situations like this require a bit of finess on the officers part. This "my way or the highway" mentality of law enforcement needs to end.

      Agreed.

      Delete