Friday, October 17, 2014

Man about to be struck by crashing motocross rider jumps over bike and carries on talking on his cellphone


Well, that must have been a heck of an important call… at the Grand National Cross Country event in Ohio, a motorcross rider jumped a creek and slid in the mud. He was barreling directly toward a man in an orange hoodie on what would seem to be a call of a lifetime. Mr. Hoodie simply jumped over the rider who was about to smack into him, staggered slightly and kept on walking and talking.

5 comments:

  1. Dude's like 'Hang on a sec' *jump* "Yeah ok - I'm back, some dude can't ride...so.... we heading to dinner tonight? I know this great place...'

    You may be 100% correct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why they are victims of the knock-out game. I just can't believe - no reaction.
    Maybe those cell phones do something more to ones brain. I went to the Sheriff's
    office ( to report something ) and when I told the deputy I had no cell phone as they
    did not work where I live, he said " you need to get a cell phone even if you have to
    leave your home and drive until you get a signal." I thought" what?" Why would I
    do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " Why would I do that.

      Really, as though we didn't get alone just fine, maybe better, when we didn't have cell phones and computers. Just amazing, some people.

      Delete
    2. Its so they can track you.

      And we are being changed by constantly being plugged in. Talked to any kids lately?
      Its learned or programmed autism

      Delete
    3. Not that homeschoolers aren't affected, but to a much lesser extent.

      Delete