Monday, October 20, 2014

IS THEIR A CONNECTION BETWEEN YANKEE CARPET BAGGERS AND THE CONFEDERATE FLAG ??

 

It looks kinda suspicious, I mean, I am not a forensics expert, or crime fighter, nor mind reader, but I can smell a Damn Yankee. It is interesting to see in most of the recent places in Virginia where the Morons, Liberals, Political Correct assholes, quite a lot of the players seem to also be Yankee Carpet baggers. Not all, but a lot. Coincidence, not hardly. Yes the old DNA is there, these stiff necked, hardheaded, loud, myserable first class, third class people move their stinking asses South.

They come here, smile and tell us how much they so love the South, and worm their  slimery selves into employment, take over Southern institutions like rats take over a package of cheese, and begin to change it all to make it like the Hell Hole Northern cesspool they slid down from.

They have injected their poison in the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond, Va., and co-joined with other slime covered liberals and some other darker skinned friends to remove the great Confederate flag from the Confederate Memorial Chapel there.

More @ jerryd14

6 comments:

  1. We will have to purge them from our land, our conscience, and our way of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could devise an Embola strain to only affect Yankees in the South. :)

      Delete
    2. Ouch Brock. As a yankee born cheesehead I suddenly feel unwelcome in the south. I love America I love the south and north. I hate liberals and anybody else that tries to run my life. I love God and family. Most of us cannot help our geographical birth place and being from the north dont mean much for some of us except that we can take the cold weather.

      Delete
    3. Here you go, man. :)

      The Yankee Problem In America, By Clyde Wilson
      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=1476&highlight=clyde+wilson

      "By Yankee I do not mean everybody from north of the Potomac and Ohio......I am using the term historically to designate that peculiar ethnic group descended from New Englanders, who can be easily recognized by their arrogance, hypocrisy, greed, lack of congeniality, and penchant for ordering other people around. Puritans long ago abandoned anything that might be good in their religion but have never given up the notion that they are the chosen saints whose mission is to make America, and the world, into the perfection of their own image."

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link. I was just giving you a hard time. Truth be known Except for the country folk I cant stand most of these blue bellied yuppies myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much the same here between the city and country, regardless of color.

      Delete