Thursday, October 16, 2014

CDC trailers in Hickory NC - Ebola

Via Michael


It's behind Holiday Inn Express and Furniture Mart. Tucked back in a dark corner next to the woods sets several CDC trailer conexes and they are all connected to each other. I posted this in the possible Ebola in NC via pysical therapist thread. I have no pics yet but just called the above mentioned hotel and asked if they are back there. The workers are staying in that hotel and just set up and reserved for 6 months. I hope to God this ain't what I think it is. Only one holiday in Hickory so just call and ask if it's back there or not. It's there.... and it was'nt last week.

8 comments:

  1. I dunno boss. The link is full of chemtrail talk. You know, like how we sprayed them Nazis in WW2 with all those mind control chemicals from the B17s. Drove Adolf plum crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not a plague it's a coup. I wonder if Obama will "pull the trigger" and stop the elections, even without widespread sickness? Drudge reported this afternoon that Obama is sending the NG to Africa. Looks like he wants as many troops out of the way as he can get before the elections. If y'all need anything from the store I think now might be the time.--Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating....Even though Spock never met the Borg, I'm sure he'd be surprised to find them behind a Holiday Inn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David has the "official" word on your trailers.

    http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/cdc-i-do-not-feel-lucky/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Michael sent the two of us the two links I posted and I am happy to find out they don't concern Ebola, but why in the world did they pick Hickory? Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Looks like obama has stumbled upon his shovel ready jobs program.
    Ebola will put many to work. Hazmat crews, extra nurses, morgue workers....

    ReplyDelete