Monday, September 22, 2014

Why Ezekiel Emanuel is evil and a fool (illustrated edition)

Via Susan


A few days ago, I wrote about the incredibly vile and dangerous article penned by Obamacare architect and Obama official Ezekiel Emanuel, making the case that 75 years is long enough for everyone to live. That way, the government saves a lot of money, you see. And besides, the “quality of life” is too low in the seventies, or so it seems to Dr. E at his current stage in life.

Perhaps I should have saved myself some trouble, because master satirist Big Fur Hat has once again shown that a picture is worth a thousand words, in a blog titled, “Raquel Welch Just Turned 74, Zeke Emanuel Says Next Year She Should Kill Herself”:

6 comments:

  1. Related:

    http://www.thepreparedninja.com/the-core-concept-behind-the-assault-on-your-freedom/

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing the Lefties are now admitting as the Truth: Health care/health insurance is going to get even more expensive and services will have to be cut one way or the other. This is a universal law of anything the Govt. controls. Now that the Govt. controls it all, Voila! But, that doesn't mean that it has to be that way - take the Govt and Employers out of it, and the cost will go down and services will be at whatever level you are willing to pay for, just like your car and home owners insurance. Then there will be enough left over to help out those who are in true need of help. I love it when people like Ezekiel make these pronouncements because it helps us to determine who to put in front of the firing squads and hanging trees first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it helps us to determine who to put in front of the firing squads and hanging trees first.

      You my girl! :)

      Delete
    2. I got an eye opener and shows you how man-centric I really am, I have enjoyed Sioux's comments and regarded what I thought was a "him" had sense. I also thought his moniker was flames. How wrong I was. When you Brock stated "You my Girl!" I was taken aback... Now I must say she has sense...

      Delete
    3. She'll take this as a compliment, I am sure! :)

      Delete