Friday, September 5, 2014

Muslim beheads 82 year old woman

 http://sfcmac.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/islam-peaceful-religion.jpg

An 82-year-old woman has been beheaded in a London garden by a man with a machete.
Palmira Silva, a widow and grandmother, was decapitated outside her house in Edmonton, north London, on Thursday (UK time) in an apparent frenzied assault by a 25-year-old man who randomly targeted victims.
I was just so very scared. Five minutes after I heard him screaming the police knocked on my door and told me I had to get out 
Witnesses said they saw the man, wielding a foot-long blade, attack a passing vehicle and a cat before roaming back gardens for a victim. Police believe the man also tried to attack two people at another home in the street, Nightingale Road, but they were able to escape without injury.

12 comments:

  1. If the damnable English don't raise hell and the common men slaughter this contemptible pig and gave their government hell for allowing this and there is really no hope for them, let them slide into obscurity. I would have gone on a killing spree if that was my Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me understand this situation. The cops were looking for one crazy muslim wielding a machete, and they FORCED people out of their much safer homes in what the cops were calling an EVACUATION. Do I have that right??? Really??? Pulling women out of the windows of their homes to leave them exposed in the streets with no way to defend themselves. Something very wrong with this picture, or I misread this entirely.

    How in the world did these cops assume this man was alone in his slaughter campaign? This is bloody amazing and absurd at the highest level. Deport them all back to their home countries, shut down the mosques, no questions asked or answered - talking to you, America, and all the "progressive" European nations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deport them all back to their home countries, shut down the mosques, no questions asked or answered - talking to you, America, and all the "progressive" European nations.

      Amen.

      Delete
  3. I think we should be sending muzzie bodies, but nobody ask for my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh better still! Them west Texan feral hogs will get the job done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet, that'll fatten them up for our kill! :)

      Delete
    2. Ya hunt Hog? I do too, have been there several times
      I hunt feral hog here in Southern idaho

      Delete
    3. No, I'm in NC and they are few, but bear is coming back in some parts. I'll eat most anything, though. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh me too, I love to hunt but with my diabetes and legs it is a challenge sometimes

    ReplyDelete