Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Indiana gun shop owner starts Facebook page listing gun free businesses

 http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Screenshot-584.jpg

As some gun control advocates are pushing for businesses to ban guns in their establishments, one Indiana gun shop owner is pushing back by compiling a list of businesses who have banned guns, essentially helping like-minded consumers to tell these establishments, “No Guns = No Money.”

Steve Ellis, owner of Top Guns in Terre Haute, started No Guns = No Money last week, a Facebook page dedicated to listing businesses that ban guns. The page quickly gained popularity and more than 1,200 “likes” in just over a week.

More with video @ GUNS

5 comments:

  1. Hello Free North Carolina

    My name is Sam Gonzalez and my blog is called The Last Tradition
    http://thelasttradition.blogspot.com/

    I’m a conservative and I think our blogs have a similar theme.

    Check out my blog and if you like what you see I would very much
    like to be added to your Blog Roll.

    If you agree please write back with your URL and I gladly add you to my
    Blog Roll.

    Thanks for your time.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly and I tried twice to add yours, but something is not working, so I'll try it later. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I wonder how long it will be before the Liberals that run FB will take it down for ToS violations, or something.

    ReplyDelete