Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Woman Did WHAT?! With the Secret Service

Via comment by Sioux on How I detest thee, let me count the ways.........

 juliapiersonsecretservice

Should a vagina be running the U.S. Secret Service? The performance of the first chick in charge of the agency indicates, um, no.

Last year, Hollywood put out two movies with the same plot involving terrorists getting into the White House–“Olympus Has Fallen” (read my review) and “White House Down” (read my review). In both of my reviews, I said, “that would never happen in real life.” Well, now, it has with two serious breaches of White House security, last week, one of which involved a man with a serrated knife who made it all the way to the White House doors without a sniper taking him down. What if he had been a homicide bomber and pressed the button or pulled the cord? It would all be over.

1 comment:

  1. The SS isnt dysfunctional because a woman is running it (or a figurehead token AA position).
    At this point in time ALL gvt agencies are dysfunctional, corrupt, self- serving With confusion in the ranks because their stated purpose isnt their purpose anymore.

    ReplyDelete