Wednesday, August 6, 2014

We’re All Criminals and Outlaws in the Eyes of the American Police State

Via Jonathan

 
 https://www.rutherford.org/files_images/base/header.png

“Never in the civilised world have so many been locked up for so little.”—“Rough Justice in America,” The Economist

Why are we seeing such an uptick in Americans being arrested for such absurd “violations” as letting their kids play at a park unsupervised, collecting rainwater and snow runoff on their own property, growing vegetables in their yard, and holding Bible studies in their living room?

Mind you, we’re not talking tickets or fines or even warnings being issued to these so-called “lawbreakers.” We’re talking felony charges, handcuffs, police cars, mug shots, pat downs, jail cells and criminal records.

Consider what happened to Nicole Gainey, the Florida mom who was arrested and charged with child neglect for allowing her 7-year-old son to visit a neighborhood playground located a half mile from their house.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Hell! Where do I start? Anyone familiar with my posts knows I am verbose and love to give my opinion. Yes, I also know I have a spot in a FEMA camp or a 9mm with my name and I don’t care which. I simply do not have enough hours in a day to comment on every story any longer.

    I said the other day Obama wedged the throttle wide open and shit is flowing so fast no one can keep up. Before I finish commenting on one post three more things even more outrages has just happened. We are in the final stages of the Cloward and Piven strategy. It is a simple strategy that President Obama studied well. You simply add incident after incident before the system can adapt and the end goal is a complete collapse of the system you are attacking. In the last just off the top of my head we headline Ebola, southern border, Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, Gaza, Israel, criminal cops, IRS, VA and I am sure ten other things I have forgotten. All this in just the last week! This is a deliberate attempt to overwhelm and crash America. If it is not deliberate then WTF is Obama thinking.

    Seriously, I would love to have time to give a thoughtful comment on the different things happening. Sadly, the train is moving way too fast for that any more.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a deliberate attempt to overwhelm and crash America.

      Certainly agree.

      Delete
    2. The key is to have faith. Prep. Pray. Prepare.
      I too feel the apathy setting and then I read something like the Bundy letter and my apathy turns to something else.

      -sj

      Delete
    3. then I read something like the Bundy letter and my apathy turns to something else.

      Yup, no apathy there.

      Delete