Friday, August 8, 2014

A History Lesson For Jesse Ventura on His Hero Che Guevara

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiljNG1ROGvX8mNHE1pOQibfcH0i3b0QupfPl3gTUaRpe18Ei0r5A8uOVpqs1w-WrSSc3KCc3Q6vecD1XX8OHQtuO37hwSmkO1qwl6v0G50mfu6yVEBO1C9n1ws2g72r9ew9_Twu19UbSw/s1600/SnuggleBunny_ExRedScum.jpg

“I respect the fact that he would die for his convictions. So a mirror of Che Guevara has a profound place in my house. I’m not the least ashamed to say that when I go to wash my hands I look at Che,” gloats Jesse Ventura.
 
"The jury saw the evidence,” gloats Jesse Ventura regarding his judicial victory over Chris Kyle’s widow. “And the jury found that I had been defamed….Chris Kyle did lie and Jesse Ventura told the truth. I am a victim here."

“Judicial evidence is an archaic bourgeois detail. We execute (and jail and torture and steal) based on revolutionary conviction.” (Jesse Ventura’s source of daily inspiration, Che Guevara, February 13, 1959.)

More @ Townhall

10 comments:

  1. Jesse, all I can say is: GROW UP!!!
    Any illusions I had of you as a worthy govt. skeptic have gone out the window - it is all about you, just you-- you poor li'l thang.... nothing Kyle ever said or did to you can compare with what you are doing to your own reputation. Hope it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing Kyle ever said or did to you can compare with what you are doing to your own reputation. Hope it was worth it.

      He will probably go to the liberal's side since he has definitely burned his bridges elsewhere.

      Delete
  2. What little respect I had for Jesse, is gone. Any one for any reason what so ever that would have an evil murdering psycho like Che as any kind of hero has my contempt.
    Jesse, FOAD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since about half the people in these states are communist at heart, I guess they have good cause to like him.

      Delete
  3. I emailed Jesse, trying to find a source for that "quote"... All Google searches keep sending me in an endless loop of the same few sites.
    Do you have a source?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed your lead with the same results and there seems no way to contact the author. Did you have any luck on that?

      Delete
    2. I found it in his book Don't Start the Revolution Without Me!



      http://books.google.com/books?id=Y8ctAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT120&lpg=PT120&dq=I+respect+the+fact+that+he+would+die+for+his+convictions.+So+a+mirror+of+Che+Guevara+has+a+profound+place+in+my+house.&source=bl&ots=XOiMHAqv_h&sig=3uytyIf3rvrQGuluAVQPKvKbmp0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=LDDlU9iHC-ry8AH9sIHIBw&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=I%20respect%20the%20fact%20that%20he%20would%20die%20for%20his%20convictions.%20So%20a%20mirror%20of%20Che%20Guevara%20has%20a%20profound%20place%20in%20my%20house.&f=false

      Delete
    3. Congratulations, you have perseverance, Sir. :)

      Delete
  4. Karma.....its a bitch Jesse.

    ReplyDelete