Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Grandmother shoots burglary suspect

 Phyliss Law

A 63-year-old grandmother spoke exclusively to FOX10 News after shooting a suspected burglar in her living room. The terrifying ordeal happened Friday on Thorr Avenue in Prichard.

Phyliss Law says this is the second time she’s been burglarized. She said during the last incident she had jewelry and electronics stolen.

we heard this crackling… Like wood popping and stuff. I said oh my god. He trying to come in. So I backed up to my room and got my gun and got my extra clip,” Law said.

She was hoping the suspect would go away. Instead, Law said he came closer.

“Next thing I know, he hit the lights and put all the lights on and I’m saying to myself, ‘This person been here before to know where all my lights at,’” she said. “This is ridiculous. He just comes strolling walking around. By the time…He was right here I saw the blue jogging basketball pants he was wearing. And when he got there I jumped up and just start shooting. I have no idea where I hit him. He fell right there on the floor there. “

More with video @ Fox

7 comments:

  1. Frustration continues: where the heck did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know why I answered your question with a :) ......Anyway, Anonymous answered it below.

      Delete
  2. We are going to need another good tune tonight, for sure !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alabama looks like by news page. Go the main page looks like an illegal alien raped and strangled a 5y/o. Nit sure perp was Hispanic.

      Delete