Sunday, July 27, 2014

Driving the Most Powerful American Muscle Car Ever: the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

When the Chrysler Group announced that the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat would have at least 600 horsepower and at least 575lb-ft of torque, I was excited at the news. When the news broke that the Hellcat would actually produce 707 horsepower and 650lb-ft of torque, I was a little bit blown away. When I found out that I would be among the first people in America outside of the Chrysler Group staff to drive the most powerful American muscle car ever, I was on cloud 9. I am the proud owner of several Chrysler Group products including a 1972 Dodge Demon 340 so to get the invite to experience the Mopar muscle car that set the new standard for high performance, it was the most excited that I’ve ever been for a media drive event.

No comments:

Post a Comment