Friday, July 18, 2014

Concealed Carrier Stops Armed Robber In The Act Of Stabbing Victim In Florida

 Thomas Thorpe was stopped by a concealed carrier.

A Florida concealed carrier witnessed a man stabbing another near a bus stop in Orange County Florida and lept from his car to take the attacker down. Concealed carrier Jeffery Hopkins pulled his pistol and forced the attacker, Thomas Thorpe to the ground, where he held him until police arrived.

When deputies arrived at the scene, a knife was on the ground next to the bench and they found another knife in the suspect’s pocket.

“As I was getting out, I noticed the guy had a knife in his hand so I went for my gun and took him down,” Hopkins said. “He looked at me very scared. Then realized I was serious and dropped the knife and laid down immediately.”

More @ Bearing Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment