Monday, June 16, 2014

"Ravings of an angry and bitter old man"

   http://image1.frequency.com/uri/w354_h200_ctrim_ll_tt1400961415000/_/item/1/7/0/7/_ISIS_propaganda_170717232_thumbnail.jpg

             Why would any sane, cognizant person want to "serve" this country? 

                               Indeed and I tell any considering such madness not to do so.

                                                       LANGUAGE SAVAGERY


                                        ********************************************
                                                             
                                                         ISIS Propaganda

Brock:  
I don't know if you've seen this, but the above is a link to ISIS savagery in Iraq.  It is stomach-churning, so don't watch it with the children around.

 I couldn't watch it all.  When it looked like they were getting ready to saw some poor bastard's head off, I had to quit.

 But, what I took away from what I saw was that these satanic monkeys got great intel and knew exactly who they were going after...those who had cooperated with the Americans and/or those who supported the current Iraqi government.

 These scum had laptops and other portable devices with pictures of policemen and/or soldiers and their IDs.  They stop vehicles and compare notes, then waste the poor dumb SOBs without regard for much of anything or anybody who might get in the way.

 These ISIS thugs are ruthless.  They hose down anybody they suspect.  The drive-bys on the highway are outrageous.  No quarter is given.  I don't know why anyone would surrender to them.

 Then there's the displays off all the equipment they've stolen...shit you and I paid for and will pay for for the remainder of our lives, our children's lives, and our children's children's lives.

 Then there's all our guys who got whacked, maimed, or mentally destroyed over there.  For what?  So they could come home and get fucked over by the VA and our government?

 Why would any sane, cognizant person want to "serve" this country?  
Yesterday I had a big friends and family gathering to celebrate my twins graduating from high school.  My young niece's husband, a former Florida cop, wants to be a cop here in Indiana, but he says no departments are hiring white guys unless they have military experience.  (This bit of news is fucked up in so many ways I can't count them all.)

 So...he has joined the Army Reserve and wants to be a Ranger.  I called him a big dumbass. 

 You may remember my nephew who was a medic in AssCrackistan and was traumatized when a bunch of his buddies got creamed by IEDs.                                                           

 Apparently, my niece's young husband has forgotten.  A job's a job, I guess...until one gets sent home in a  gawdamned bag.

 It all makes me very sad.  I think this country is pretty much finished.

 But...hey...at least Ovomit signed an Executive Order so that student loans are forgiven after 20 years.

 What's on TV tonight?

 pj/wz

No comments:

Post a Comment