Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NC: Enjoy a Beer Float: "Don't Knock it 'til you try it!"

 

Free Scoops of ICE CREAM on Sunday for all Dads'. Bring your Dad by to enjoy an afternoon in the Biergarten!

http://www.onlyinonslow.com/admin/includes/image_view.php?force=width&height=109&width=172&src=original_99319.jpg 

https://i4.ytimg.com/vi/k4JrTzgbZcQ/hqdefault.jpg 


Beaufort Blues Project
Saturday Night 7-10

This band comes ready to party!
They give the crowd tons of positive "jump out of your seat" energy!
Don't miss a spectacular night with NO COVER!

4 comments:

  1. Never thought of it but I don't know why not because a beer and a Snickers or Baby Ruth sure is fine! Like the man said, don't knock it until you've tried it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll certainly try it Sunday. It's just down the street, but I've never gone for the float before. :)

      Delete
  2. I thought I was the only one to ever try it. 30 years ago I had my first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I guess it sells here since it's always on the menu. Among a million beers, they have the best chocolate/orange I have eaten.

      Delete