Saturday, June 28, 2014

Border Patrol Agent: ‘If the Administration Says This Isn’t Amnesty, Don’t Believe Them’

Via Michael  via NC Renegade

spratte, border patrol

Albert Spratte, the sergeant-at-arms of the National Border Patrol Council, Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, said the Obama administration is largely to blame for waves of  illegal immigrants that have been flooding the Southwest U.S. border since February, saying the government opened the door for the crisis by making it “clear they’re not going to deport people.”

Spratte, who was speaking with CNSNews.com as a representative of the union, further said “we don’t have control of the border,” and if the Obama administration claims it is not in effect giving amnesty to the illegals, then “don’t believe them.”

Also, by allowing so many young illegal aliens to be released into this country, “the U.S. government has become a part of the smuggling business,” he said.

More @ CNS News

13 comments:

  1. Can we not arrest the Kenyan for that? Human smuggling? Might not stand up in court with all of the crooked Judges, but it would drive home a point and be another blot, posterity would place, on his legacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to mention how much I despise Obama, but come to think of it, that would pale in comparison to how much I should despise the Useful Fools who voted for him, including some in my extended family. Pathetic.

      Delete
    2. Im with you. My mom (god rest her soul) thought obama was the best thing since sliced bread. Second election she changed her mind. Why did so many others vote for him the second time around and why did 3 million conservatives not vote at all. I believe the next election will be worse because of all the ballot stuffing from the multi millions of illeagles that are going to be granted citizenship. God help us.

      Delete
    3. At least I can say, with certainty, that I have only one who voted for the Kenyan. And I agree with you that I have developed a great deal of bitterness towards all who voted for him.

      Delete
    4. The best I have heard to the rebuttal of "I didn't know" is that anyone who went to the library and spent an hour on the computer would have known all. So, you pathetic appeasers, screw yourselves whether you are family or not, since you have become traitors also.

      Delete
  2. Amen to that ! It's getting visceral...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a mental note of what yards I see what political signs in. Valuable intel if the flag goes up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. Not much at all here.

      Delete
    2. I own a service oriented business that requires regular visits to my customers homes. I keep track of the election signs as well and know whos price to increase.

      Delete
  4. Pelosi calls surge of illegal immigrant children an ‘opportunity’. What the hell is this b#$%h on?? Opportunity?? Yes for the Liberals to steal another election. I feel way too many folks are too far gone to wake up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel way too many folks are too far gone to wake up.

      They'd have to be cut from their everyday goodies to do anything.

      Delete