Monday, May 12, 2014

Winning Comment: Spring 2014 NC PATCON

As I was taking something inside the house, a young child asked me to read something for him.  I replied that I would as soon as I returned.  As I turned to enter, a slighter older child commented, "He's an old man, he can't read!" :)

Jeremiah immediately came to my defense chastising the wayward child. :)

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFRPZitR_fvs4T_B7Nk4_vx3FXChxMitSH8urhal5Nfeh6oNk-ifb8r0WVIHV_FKd_rJ2QS0huQ2keoopNBWj0m3_INRPL6wE_U66qB8DaiNftD4W4kGlwledNdfIbSIxxT_HnO7gHMHn2/s1600/P1020615.JPG

10 comments:

  1. Looks like I missed a big bonfire on Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a few sprinkles then the weather was perfect.

      Delete
  2. Jeremiah speaks the Truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I swear, I have thought of this a few times a day since, which cracks me up. I guess y'all just returned, correct?

      Delete
  3. Yes, a long long ride, but well worth it - definitely will fly the next time ;) But, then, who knows where I will be by then - somewhere in the hill country of the deep South???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord only knows, I just hope we are all still alive and kicking. :)

      Delete
  4. That's for sure - you never know what the Lord has in store, so do not delay in the "kicking." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel badly Brock, my grand daughter decided I was too old to figure out the Origami project her mother got us.......I suspect whoever wrote the instructions was not a native English speaker....that has to be it, 'cause I'm not old. ;-)
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete