Tuesday, May 27, 2014

HuffPo Says Bring Sticks to a Gunfight! – How to Respond to an Active Shooter, Huffpo to the Rescue!

This is the image Huffpo ran with their article, which might lead you to believe that the active shooter might actually be a pirate.

This is the image Huffpo ran with their article, which might lead you to believe that the active shooter might actually be a pirate.

How do you respond to an active shooter? I mean really? If the shooter is active and shooting, how should you respond? Well look no further. Personal Security Expert Robert Siciliano and The Huffington Post have finally provided us with the advice we’ve all been searching for.

I have to hand it to Huffpo. I’m glad they’ve tackled this delicate topic. I’ve been looking for an authoritative opinion. I don’t like to think too much, so having a bonafide expert tell me what to do is a genuine boon. And it is nice to know that the Huffington Post cares enough about my safety that it would take the time to pen this little DIY how-to. So what’s their best advice?

Huffpo’s #1 rule: stay calm.

“The first thing you should do in a shooting crisis,” Siciliano writes, “is to remain calm, even though your head might be telling you to fight or escape.”

More @ Guns America

No comments:

Post a Comment