Monday, May 5, 2014

Barack Obama Brother-in-Law Fired as Oregon St. Basketball Coach

Via Susan

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 
 

Oregon State basketball coach Craig Robinson, who is the brother of First Lady Michelle Obama and brother-in-law weekend after six underachieving seasos at Corvallis where is teams finished 93-104 with no trips to the NCAA tournament. Sports Illustrated's Pete Thamel reported that Robinson, who "had reportedly received support from Oregon State's administration" and has three more years on a contract that still owes him $4 million, was fired on Saturday.

More with video @ Breitbart

2 comments:

  1. I need my eyes checked - when I first saw this photo on Breitbart, I didn't even notice Barry and his women sitting in back of the bench. That could be captioned in so many ways ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really. I'm president and my team will win by EO. :)

      Delete