Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Alleged target of California gunman says 'it's an absolute miracle' she's alive

 http://m.keyt.com/image/view/-/26166870/highRes/2/-/maxh/225/maxw/480/-/okg4nfz/-/iv-shooting-sienna-swartz02-jpg.jpg

An alleged target of Elliot Rodger's shooting rampage says it's a "miracle" she wasn't struck when the 22-year-old gunman fired multiple shots at her during a killing spree Friday night that left 6 dead and several others injured.

In a lengthy manifesto that blamed his rage largely on rejection by women, Rodger wrote that, "I will destroy all women because I can never have them," citing in particular "blonde girls" from the Alpha Phi Sorority at the University of California Santa Barbara.

Sierra Swartz, a Santa Barbara City College sophomore, was walking to her boyfriend's house Friday night when Rodger pulled up alongside her in his vehicle and briefly spoke to her before opening fire.

"It's an absolute miracle that he didn't shoot me from how close he was to me," Swartz said. "There was no one else around. I was the only person on the streets."

"He looked directly at me. He talked to me and then he just shot at me multiple times and somehow, even though I hadn't even ran yet, he didn't hit me," she said.

More @ Fox

6 comments:

  1. That cowardly little sonofabitch . Too bad he caped his own ass before a mob could grab him and string him up . W. Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bad a shot? Or he never intended to kill her? Checking out his weird father, it seems that Daddy would have been a much more deserving target. Nothing is as it seems...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking out his weird father, it seems that Daddy would have been a much more deserving target.

      I believe he said something like they are a non-gun household.

      Delete
  3. Debbie had a few words about this young man and his 'family' -
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/71820/so-let-me-get-this-straight-elliott-rodger-his-parents-hollywood-liberal-elite-family-values/

    ReplyDelete