Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Vladimir Putin is the stuff of Western progressive nightmares........

Via The Daily Timewaster

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2267/slide_2267_29041_large.jpg

........because he’s what they thought they’d gotten past. He’s a traditional male with “outmoded” views on, well, everything: gender relations, race, sexual identity, faith, the use of violence, the whole retrograde package. Putin at some level is the Old White Guy that post-moderns fear and loathe, except this one happens to control the largest country on earth plus several thousand nuclear weapons – and he hates us." [Can't imagine why.;)]

***********************

15 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for the traditional American male with "outmoded views" - they shall be the salvation of this country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one I see, along with the women's backbone. :)

      Delete
  2. Count my traditional outmoded backbone in as well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks - I needed that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That and a glass of wine or whatever will fix you right up! :)

      Delete
  4. the only thing left in the house is a Schlitz I got for fertilizing my plants - pathetic ! At least Fred had his double tequila shot....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think he's into that red wine down there. My days of shooting Tequila, Bourbon and Cognac are over, except for maybe one chased by a beer. :) Though I do keep 10 cases of beer in rotation just in case a of a calamity. :)

      Delete
  5. Always good to be ready for a calamity ) - have you ever had a Schlitz, the beer that made Milwaukee famous? When you are out of Schlitz, you are out of beer....good God, I am channeling Aunt Shirley from 1968 at Aunt Frances' wake ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are out of Schlitz, you are out of beer.

      Oh, yeah, seems like I can taste one now. :)

      Delete
  6. How sweet it is! )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back in the seventies I fertilized my Floyd County, VA vegetable gardens with Schlitz, Millers and Heinekin, but I drank it first. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Horace & Brock - you two are a hoot - I never thought to drink it first - more proof that men are smarter than women ;)

    ReplyDelete