Thursday, April 3, 2014

Teacher 'White Privilege Conference': Whites Are Never Cured of Racism

Via Cousin John

More details are emerging about what was presented at the "White Privilege Conference" held in Madison, Wisconsin, where tax money was spent to train teachers how to annihilate "white privilege" and "white supremacy" in American schools. One session insisted that whites can never be cured of their permanent racist attitudes.

On March 30, Breitbart reported on the conference, now in its fifteenth year. Over these years, teachers have been told that whites have been pushing "white supremacy" on kids since the country was created, and that whites are so infused with racism that they aren't even cognizant of their crimes.
The latest conference pushing this propaganda was held in Madison between March 25 and 29. A Wisconsin reporter tried to gain access to the event, but hosts denied him entrance.

More @ Breitbart

2 comments:

  1. My black God Daughter would have to disagree with these worthless fuckers.... I cannot begin to relay the joy she's brought into our lives. Her dad and I have been good friends for almost 10 years and I was honored when he asked me to be her God Father in case something were to ever happen to him and he wasn't around to help take care and guide her. I was unaware of how priviledged I think I am because I'm white until now. Thanks White Privilege Conference for doing absolutely nothing to help shine a light on the main division tool used by power brokers to keep us from joining together to kick their asses out of this country for good. I have almost lost all faith in humanity...

    ReplyDelete