Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tac Tip - Camo Comparisons

Via WiscoDave

 

We recently got a special order in for some A-TACS patterned gear.  For folks who aren’t familiar with the A-TACS patterns, here is a link to their web page:  http://www.a-tacs.com/about/

It’s pretty good.  I’ve always been impressed with the patterns.  The question with any camo though is not merely how well does it help you avoid detection.  For me, it’s also about how much better is it than other cheaper stuff on the market.  Most of us can’t afford to buy new gear every time something else comes out.

More @ US 3

    

2 comments:

  1. Meh! I have a crapton of OG-107 , ERDL, Tiger stripe and Woodland + more jungle boots (new) than I want to carry. I got 6-7 packs and more LBE than I can keep track of. About the only thing I want at this point is a new XL Kevlar vest , and that's something I'd probably leave in my hooch if I was just going on a patrol or LRRP. The way I look at it is; When the one with your name on it hits It don't matter if you are in a tank-you get hit---Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the one with your name on it hits It don't matter if you are in a tank-you get hit

      Yep and looks like you could suit up some less fortunate ones if the time comes. :)

      Delete