Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Stonewall" Holder explodes over contempt of Congress citation


On Tuesday, Rep. Louie Gohmert had a heated discussion with Attorney General Eric “Stonewall” Holder about the latter’s astonishing refusal to hand over documents pertaining to a variety of scandals, notably including the Obama Administration’s deadly gunrunning program, Operation Fast and Furious.  There is no way to defend what Holder has done – he’s a political operative sitting on a mountain of documents that our representatives in Congress have every right to see – so Holder didn’t even try.  He just got very, very angry that Congress keeps badgering him about it.

When Gohmert brought up the historic contempt citation voted against him by the House in 2012, Holder went ballistic.
“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our Attorney General,” Gohmert prodded, “but it is important that we have proper oversight.”

“You don’t want to go there, buddy!” Holder snarled in response.  ”You don’t want to go there, OK?  You should not assume that uh that is not a big deal to me.  I think it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust, but never think that it was not a big deal to me.  Don’t ever think that.”

 Gohmert, of course, is entirely and objectively correct.  The contempt of Congress citation is a “big deal” to Attorney General Holder only insofar as it offends his vanity.

More @ Human Events

11 comments:

  1. Holder needs to be "bitch slapped" into reality. He is a radical and a communist and helped with the John Rich pardon- hope I got the name right. He's not qualified to be a dog catcher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not qualified to be a dog catcher.

      Should be in jail.

      Delete
  2. Gohmert let him off easy. He wouldn't have referred to me as "buddy" with me reminding him that it wasn't my name and I was not his "buddy". Not even on the street, let alone in the halls of congress if I was a US Congressman. Where I grew up
    "you don't want to go there, Buddy" is fight'n words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I had thought that my reply would have been "So you think you're a tough guy, huh?"

      Delete
  3. Marc Rich was the dog that got the pardon thanks to Holder & Clinton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sioux. The John Rich I know is a dick just got confused...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries - there are a lot of dicks around these days - easy to get confused (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drill SGT at police call:

      "Alright you swinging dicks, all I want to see is assholes and elbows!" :)

      Delete
  6. This doesn't sound like any ornery round of thuggery. Big Big Shot Across the Bow, methinks. Major act of provocation to get that Martial Law that Soetoro and Holder have been craving.

    ReplyDelete