Thursday, April 10, 2014

Meet Rep. Mike Rogers: Crony Capitalist & Warfare State Benghazi Blowhard

Via Terry

 http://www.telepresenceoptions.com/images/Mike_Kristi_Rogers.jpg
 
Dick Morris writes:
Congressman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is charged with investigating the adequacy of security at the Benghazi compound prior to the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack.
His wife, Kristi Clemens Rogers was the president and the CEO of the company that was contracted by the State Department to provide that security!
Mrs. Rogers, until recently, served as president and CEO of Aegis LLC, the contractor to the United States Department of State for intelligence-based and physical security services.
Aegis, a British private military company with overseas offices in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Kenya, Nepal and the U.S., won a $10 billion, 5-year contract with the State Department to provide security for U.S. diplomatic posts around the world
More @ Zero Hedge

15 comments:

  1. Holy Crike! I had no idea about any of this, other than Rogers (Republican-agggghhh) stepping down to be on talk radio (where he can spread more lies and disinformation) - this further reinforces the notion that there is only one party running our Govt., which I disaffectionately call the 'Treasonous Traitor Team.' How about using 'crony corporatist' as a more accurate label, in the Ayn Rand tradition - Why besmirch capitalism? More importantly, this is criminal Nepotism that betrays our country & four dead Americans who deserve justice. Gowdy & Issa, are you going to go after these bastards who are equally complicit with Holder???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why besmirch capitalism?

      Good one.:) & Agreed. I think Gowdy is a man to be reckoned with.

      Delete
  2. I hope Gowdy is for real - I like what I see/hear so far )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gowdy has the proper righteous indignation that makes me get all happy when I hear him go off on someone - bless his little pea pickin' heart ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Speaking of peas, I found what looks like some good split pea soup today.

      Delete
  4. Did you just find it and not eat it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Not yet, it's in a can. Probably will add some salty Smithfield ham to it.

      Delete
  5. Who makes the soup?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andersen's. I used to have some at one of their restaurants off the freeway in Carlsbad, as I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I hope it is as delicious as you remember whenever you get to it - a bit of salty (real) ham wouldn't hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remind me before you leave ,and I'll slice some for you and bring to the PATCON.

      Delete
  8. Well, that would be very nice - do you like smoked salmon? That would be good in soup, too. I was thinking of bringing some -- a bit oily, but very tasty if you like to experiment.

    ReplyDelete