Monday, April 21, 2014

III CQB: Free Sneak Peek Weekend & PATCON Note

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhV5gsuG8hd2040DpLZS0MEk2og_oyy_GAGgPYx9ZTTpXo-waHUvnGJ1QdGfkmqRbf4bzp-ANkw7FVA0WHEy2_yOhmk9ULx7Zm_-FIHxuY4D8YS1Q_q9QUEuAhCfS2Y7krXRwH2QCOui4UR/s1600/P1020617.JPG

**UPDATE** - Password has been changed.  My thanks to those of you who visited.  I've emailed the new password to Subscribers - if you haven't rec'd it drop me an email Kerodin@Kerodin.com

I am offering a free weekend at the III CQB site for those of you who haven't yet joined.  Take a peek and you'll see techniques from the course to help you train at home with your Tribe.  I just added an important new video.
 
The password is: IIIMMA (case sensitive)

I'll change the password Monday.

If you have been through the III CQB class, you should subscribe.  I add at least one new technique each month.

Here's the CQB site.

PatCon: Brock's NC PatCon is in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment