Saturday, April 5, 2014

He Brought a Knife to Invade A Gun Owner’s Home


 police car

During his 18 years on the planet, I suspect Mikel Steven Smith was never unfairly accused of being “too smart.” If he had any intelligence and had been keeping up with recent trends, he might have know that women are one of the fastest growing demographics among gun owners.

How good of a shot some can be under pressure is the last thing he ever learned, shortly after midnight.

An Autauga County woman shot and killed an intruder who forced his way into her home early Friday morning, said Chief Deputy Joe Sedinger.

More @ Bearing Arms

4 comments:

  1. That is so sad. I wonder what kind of .32 it was. ,327 Federal mag maybe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know, but neither would be a choice I would make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .327 federal mag is more powerful than a .38 plus p. I have thought about getting a Taurus or Ruger model. .32 worked for Bronson in "Death Wish" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm not familiar with the .327 federal mag. I carry a LCR .357 with Speer LE 158 gr though I'd feel better with one of my 45's, but won't carry one 100% of the time, though one is close at hand and hopefully will never need to be used. His Death Wish movies were good and remind me of Dirty Harry.

      Delete