Monday, April 21, 2014

Elderly Man Calls Ambulance for Wife with Dementia, Cops Show Up and Beat Him

Via WiscoDave

copsthennow

It seems more and more these days that if you think a loved one is in danger in America, calling the cops should be your absolute last possible resort.


Missourian Elbert Breshears recently called for an ambulance because his elderly wife, who suffers dementia, had endured an episode and knocked a window out of their home.

According to ABC affiliate KSPR33 and unfortunately for Breshears, the cops showed up before the ambulance did:

“The wife and I were standing about here, that’s the window she knocked out. I was standing here holding her hand and she was wavering hollering help,” Breshears said.

4 comments:

  1. I once called the Sheriff to get a crazed woman out of my house. I told her it was over and she flipped out and started destroying my place and attacking me. The Deputies got here and attacked me. Grappled me to the ground and finally one of em drew his sidearm and told me they were arresting me for resisting. I finally told them to just go inside and see what the problem was. When the one deputy came back out he told me I was right that woman was f###king crazy.

    They don't ask questions they just arrest the men period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe 10 years ago in the town of Lagrange NC an elderly and frail old man with dementia was out in his yard and his family couldn't get him to come in the house.
    They were worried about him so they called the police. The cops came and tried to get the man to comply with them. He got angry and grabbed a piece of a 2x4 to wave them away. They shot him.....DEAD. Young cops who could easily retreat from a frail old man but no....they shot him. They were called for help but they killed him.

    ReplyDelete