Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Conservative Critics of Government Are 'Freaks' Who 'Will Need Kevlar'

Via avordvet
 


 ****************************
Conservative critics of government are “freaks,” are “in for a pretty rough ride,” and “will need their Kevlar,” i.e., bullet-proof vests.

These statements didn’t come from the Obama administration or some radical leftwing organization.  They are Facebook posts of a Republican elected official in Virginia’s Fauquier County. 

Fauquier drew national attention in 2012 for charging farmer Martha Boneta with violating the law by having a birthday party for eight little girls without a permit and zoning site plan.

8 comments:

  1. That's fine - I will use my $$$$ for some Kevlar -- it will never go to any establishment politician, which is just about 99% of them in all levels of Guvmint- at least these idiots are admitting openly what most of us already knew. An 'R' no longer means anything -- no integrity whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that, too - I think - what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always understood it to mean all the way, to the max, no wounding just kill. Black Flag comes to mind.

      Delete
  3. Okay - that's what I thought - plunge my knife/saber up to the handle into my enemy so that they are finished- I have been watching too much Viking stuff, so I feel like I am getting the necessary mental training ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that guy still with us? I can't imagine that he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The article is dated yesterday, so I assume so. Maybe we can get Mosby out of his grave to teach him a lesson. :)

      Delete