Thursday, March 27, 2014

Kobe Bryant Disagrees With Miami Heat’s Support For Trayvon Martin

 Via Sioux

http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/kobe_bryant_sorry-620x413.jpg?w=620&h=413

I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

More @ News One

No comments:

Post a Comment