Thursday, February 27, 2014

Suspect killed during break-in

 anthony

Neighbors  told FOX10 News Carstarphen was the former boyfriend of the woman who lived in the house.

A neighbor who didn’t want to be identified said she was asleep when a woman knocked on her door around 2 a.m. Saturday.

“My granddaughter came and she woke me up and said, ‘Mama this lady knocking on the door. She need some help,’” the woman said.

The neighbor called 911 when she came out a saw a man she recognized as the woman’s former boyfriend lying on the ground.

“I saw her kneeling over the man, and I asked her what’s wrong with him, and she never did tell me what was wrong with him. She just say, ‘Help me! Help me. Help.’ Just kept saying that over and over again,” she said.

Police said Carstarphen was shot and killed after he unlawfully forced his way into an apartment in the R.V. Taylor Housing community.

More @ Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment