Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sandy Hook: CT State Worker Reveals Why He Resigned His Position… “It made me feel sick…”

 

What would you do if you worked for a state government agency and you suspected that they were covering up something really horrible?

In a moment you will read an email from a gentleman who did the only thing he could do.

He quit.

I need you to understand a few things about this email. First off, it was unsolicited, so it's not in the form of any kind of interview. I went back and asked if I could use this, because I feel it is that important.

Secondly, I want you to understand that I do not consider myself a professional journalist. I am a truth seeker and a blogger. I am proud of that. I will always be a blogger. As a blogger I allow myself to be human and I respect the same in others. You will find that I have censored a lot of sections of this email and replaced those sections with [bold letters in brackets] to try to give you an idea of the meaning. Why? Because this isn't a "Rosebud" fantasy piece. This person is real. He has a family and the safety of his family means everything. I tried to get rid of things that might give extra clues to his identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment