Friday, February 14, 2014

Rand Paul: “I think Republicans will not win again in my lifetime........

Via avordvet

 

........unless they become a new GOP, a new Republican Party,” Paul said evenly. “And it has to be a transformation. Not a little tweaking at the edges.”

Paul remained noncommittal about his own speculated presidential ambitions, but said he believes people “from both parties” would rally to a candidate that said “we just need to turn over on all this” and advocated issues like term limits, reading the bills, and single-purpose bills.

The senator expressed little interest in the formation of a third party.

“I think that … you can transform a party,” he maintained. “…I’ve worked for a third party candidate, a guy that was my dad. It’s very difficult. The laws are set against you.”

More @ The Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment