Monday, February 17, 2014

Kansas City blues: Violent black mobs

 https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-HV7CZPGYgzE/UWEJxG46b6I/AAAAAAAAjZA/kaErmnuKJjw/s800/plazalightssm.jpg

'I have never seen a group of white kids running around causing problems'  

“Well I work by the plaza and I can tell you I have never seen a group of white kids running around causing problems. Have not seen a group of Hispanic kids running around causing problems. That goes for Chinese, Korean, or every other race out there. You want to make it a race thing so I am going to call it like I see it.

“This issue revolves completely around our young black youth. Getting in large groups and running the sidewalks jumping around acting immature is not what the plaza needs or wants as real shoppers are trying to enjoy a night out.

“I don’t blame anyone for avoiding the Plaza when this happens, it is not a safe environment when hundreds of out of control children are running around.”

Said another visitor to the same site:

“I had to cross the Plaza last summer going home from babysitting, and while sitting at a stoplight I was shouted at, called names, and had my car beaten on by these hooligans. They were ALL black. These are the type of situations that worsen the already tense race relations in this city. The problems on the Plaza are with BLACK teenagers. Call it what you will – since there are no white teens causing the problems. This is a problem for anyone who enjoys the Plaza – so we all get to suffer because of the lack of parenting of these black delinquents.”

More @ WND

No comments:

Post a Comment