Friday, February 21, 2014

Adak Debuts Latest Adventure Trailer At International Sportsmen’s Expo In Gelndale, Az

 Adak Adventure Trailers

ADAK Adventure Trailers introduces their one-of-a-kind vehicles at the Phoenix International Sportsmen’s Expo (ISE), Feb 20-23.

These trailers are perfect for every hunter, fishermen, or camper for multiple outdoors activities. It’s a year-old company taking camping trailers to a new level, leaving RVs in the dust.

Many great outdoor locations exist 10 or more miles off a paved road where most trailers cannot go. The ADAK trailers can go anywhere a vehicle can tow them because they’re designed to withstand tough conditions. Custom torsion bar suspension is used to create stability, a smooth ride and to insure there is nothing hanging below the trailer to get caught.
“No pavement, no problem,” said Warren, owner of ADAK.
More @ Ammoland

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't find out the price, but I'm sure it's expensive.

      Delete
  2. Nice. Made in St. Augustine, Fl.
    Reminded me of these:
    Idahosheepcamp.com/home
    From horse drawn to ones that can be pulled on the freeway. Interesting Basque history also. Lots of pictures on that site.
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a bit more about those rigs on their website!

    The Sheepcamp link made me think of something. I have a dual axle utility trailer that has a 16' long bed (not counting the tongue) that is about 6' wide inside the rails that are about 16" high. It wouldn't be so hard to build a slide in unit that would fit into the bed of that trailer with a couple of feet hanging over the front of the rail over the tongue. It could come up above the rails on the side and extend out so that the whole thing was a legal 8'6" wide. It would make a functional camp and I'd still have use of
    my trailer when the camp was stationary on it's own outrigger legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good and I think it strange that they had so little on their site. I couldn't find the price, order time or interior pictures. Weird.

      Delete
  4. As you said, it's probably expensive. Maybe they are too embarrassed to publish it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's bad salesmanship. I want to see a price and if there is none, I go on to something comparable though I guess in this case there isn't, but I couldn't buy it anyway.

      Delete